Saturday, November 15, 2008

it happened again.

i woke up from my benadryl induced nap seven minutes ago and i think i had better eat some cereal. my body went into full on red, rashy, puffy grossness after a cyclocross race outside of boulder this afternoon. i took off all of my clothes to take a shower when we had finally returned to denver and i now wish i had taken a photograph because my whole body looked as if it had been colonized (colin-ized :) by the "red plague" (see also, "red mung").

4 comments:

GoodGooglyMoogly said...

boulder has your card. if you go there again...well lets just say third time's charm if you're allergen-producing plants.

Kyle D'Auria said...

I've never heard of a cyclocross allergy. What's going on with that?

c bass said...

corey asked if i was allergic to "going hard", which may be the case. i don't know it was dusty, but i was wearing a long-sleeve skinsuit....so? i didn't get wet. ?? je ne sais pais

Anonymous said...

Yo when are you going to update again? My mom even said you never update anymore. Hopefully it is warm tomorrow for the ride.